Apply for a Graduation Grant
To congratulate you on your success, the Hope for Children Fund of the Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Toronto would like to give you a ONE time grant. Are you eligible?
- You must be a current or former Crown Ward of the Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Toronto
- You must have graduated from at least a 2 year College or Trade Program at a recognized Ontario College, or a 3 or 4 year University Degree.
- You must have received a Hope for Children Scholarship for all of the years of the Degree/Diploma
- You must be/have graduated between Fall 2018 - Spring 2019
The following supporting documents are due by June 28, 2019 and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Degree/Diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Direct Deposit form from your bank (or an email stating your banking info hasn't changed)
- Thank You note to donor
Please note: Graduation grants will be a one time grant. Complete the form below and submit the above documents no later than June 29, 2019. Graduation grants will not be awarded without the above supporting documents. If you have any questions please call us at 416-395-1634 or email us at email@example.com
Recipients of Graduation Grants are expected to attend the Annual Scholarship Event, this year being held on August 20th at the Toronto Reference Library.